Butcher’s Banquet expansion introduces new desert region with new tasks and objectives – now available for free on all platforms
‘Butcher’sBanquet’is set in a stunning, desert-like area with lush oases, picturesque waterfalls and mysterious temples.
And while it may seem particularly idyllic, snipers shouldn’t be mistaken — it’s certainly not a holiday destination. After the recent unrest in Kuamar – the scene of sgW Contracts 2’s main campaign – new threats have emerged, of which Mahmoud Zarza is the most dangerous – also known as “The Butcher”.
The new expansion builds on all the elements that players have already loved in the base game, including sniper shooting at over 1000 meters away, next-gen graphics, smarter NPCs and the deadliest weapon selection to
date. The challenging sniper game takes place in Kuamar,a lawless region of the Middle East located along the Lebanese and Syrian borders. Players take on the role of Raven, a hitman and sniper, and are tasked with overthrowing a brutal dictatorship by completing a series of repeatable missions that can be tackled in different ways. SGW Contracts 2 offers large-scale sandbox maps, a variety of side missions and objectives, realistic weapons and gadgets, and a range of unlockable abilities and equipment.
In brick-and-mortar stores from August 24: Elite Edition for PlayStation 5
The highly anticipated version of SGW Contracts 2 for PlayStation 5 will be released on August 24, 2021 as the “Elite Edition” in brick-and-mortar stores and will further enhance the fan-acclaimed title.
In addition to the main game, the “Elite Edition” includes the following DLCs: Weapon Crossbow, Sniper Rifle 550 TRV, Mad Sheriff 9 Revolver, Car K8 Assault Rifle, Zebra Skin and a new map.
Players will also benefit from the adaptive Dualsense triggers that give each weapon its own feel, improved SSD load times, optimized textures and graphics, and the ability to play in either performance mode (60fps, 2K) or graphics mode (30fps, 4k).
A new trailer is available here: https://youtu.be/BB2pMu9bYCY About Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is set in Kuamar, a fictional, lawless region in the Middle East, near the Lebanese and Syrian borders.
Players help Raven, a commissioned sniper, overthrow the brutal dictatorship of President Bibi Rashida and her husband Omar Al-Bakr. SGW Contracts 2 takes the sandbox design of the first series title to a new level thanks to the extreme long shots. New mission objectives, realistic weapons and gadgets, and unlockable abilities provide plenty of variety.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Features
- DRAMATIC SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN: Players experience a thrilling campaign in the modern Middle East on five different sandbox maps with a variety of fully accessible interactive areas where players can find their own tactically meaningful ways.
- SHOTS FROM EXTREME DISTANCE: Veterans of the series can expect a new challenge as some targets in SGW Contracts 2 are more than 1,000 meters away, which requires a special level of skill, concentration and precision.
- NEXT GENERATION REALISM: Developed by the same studio responsible for the first installment, SGW Contracts 2 offers an extremely realistic sniper experience that is second to none. Players master a large arsenal of weapons based on real military equipment, explore large areas with lots of detail and face lifelike enemies.
- PLAN THE PROCEDURE: Players have new equipment at their disposal, thanks to which they can complete the missions with their high replay values in different ways. They spend money on new items and weapons and play the same mission in completely different ways.
- IMPROVED GRAPHICS: Thanks to optimized graphics, more FPS and a better engine, SGW Contracts 2 is the most impressive offshoot of the series to date. Players take out their enemies in a particularly realistic way thanks to the cinematic bullet camera.
- ELITE EDITION: In addition to the game, the “Elite Edition” includes the following DLCs: Weapon Crossbow, Sniper Rifle 550 TRV, Mad Sheriff 9 Revolver, Car K8 Assault Rifle, Zebra Skin and a new map.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 has been available in stores since June 4 for PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC and will be released on August 24, 2021 in the “Elite Edition” with many extras also for PlayStation 5 in brick-and-mortar stores.