Every Sunday join me (Gamertag iisdalaw) and the gang for a chill-out gaming session in a rather different unwind with a cup of coffee kind of approach.
If you’re like me, lay ins just don’t happen on a Sunday, whether that be because you’re an early riser and always will be, suffer from insomnia, or have work shift patterns that mess with sleep. Sometimes we need a little something game-wise, but aren’t quite in the mood for an all guns blazing play through.
I prefer an easy chill out game from time to time and it certainly fits my way of life on a Sunday. Sometimes there’s nothing better than sitting there when things are all quiet with a nice cup of coffee and a game that doesn’t involve too much effort.
But do you know what’s even better, inviting a like-minded friend!
So, with that all that said, every Sunday from 6:30 am UK, I invite you to join me in a chosen game from Game Pass, a game that has featured on Games with Gold, a Free to Play title or even a newly released Indie title.
This Sunday’s (6th June) title:
So, make your coffee or Tea, and have a chat with me. I’m an open guy, easy going, and will talk about anything, So, what ever the subject hit me with it. And if you just like to watch, I’ve got you covered, whilst i ramble on about gaming, giving you my views on this fantastic indie title that looks a lot of fun!
Here’s a little something about the game Crossroads Inn
Crossroads Inn is a real-time management sim with role-playing games elements. The game consists of two unique modes offering totally different experiences.
In Sandbox mode gamers will focus solely on managing their business and economy – to build their very own tavern, hire and oversee staff, manage the supply chains and create new dish recipes.
In Campaign mode, micromanagement is just a prelude to a rich story as the kingdom is in turmoil and a shift of power is expected. Your Inn will soon attract the attention of important political and military figures, who are desperately trying to hold on to the reins of power. Gamers will become part of a large-scale drama full of political intrigues, vivid characters, treacherous NPC’s and dangerous quests inspired by RPG games – You will even have a damsel in distress to save!
Crossroads Inn Features
- – Real-time management sim and RPG in one!
- – Two distinct game modes: an epic Campaign mode with a non-linear story (12 different endings!) and nearly endless Sandbox mode dedicated to hardcore sim fans
- – A rich and detailed lore with feuding factions and powerful organizations – choose to forge alliances or work against others in an original low fantasy setting
- – Once in a lifetime culinary adventure designed in cooperation with the experts from Nerds’ Kitchen! Discover recipes, create new dishes and serve varied menus to attract different social groups
- – A complex tavern economy simulation with various groups of customers, special guests, unique and regular employees, dozens of resources and facilities to build and develop
- – Expanded in-game culinary recipes along with a fully developed nutritional system created to influence relationships with different guests and fractions