Tram Simulator Urban Transit:
- 6 playable tram models – including a detailed, interactive cockpit!
- More than 10 missions in story mode
- Extensive rail network
- Create your own tram lines and timetables
- Road traffic interacts with trams
- Various random events during the rides
- Dedicated tram depots for the trams
- Driving school for beginners!
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players
- To be released on December 05, 2023 for PC on Steam – available for pre-order now!
- Dedicated versions for PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC on the Epic Games Store will follow in spring 2024!
- Owners of astragon’s Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Official Tram Extension or Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Season Pass will automatically receive free access to Tram Simulator Urban Transit on its release!
- Buyers of Tram Simulator Urban Transit will receive free access to Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Official Tram Extension (main game required to play)!
Tram Simulator Urban Transit gives tram fans the opportunity to set up their own public transport company in the fictitious US metropolis of Angel Shores. In the game, players not only have 6 drivable streetcar models including detailed and interactive cockpits at their disposal – the tram lines can also be created independently, based on the extensive rail network and the stops distributed throughout the city while the timetables can be configured as required.
For beginners the game offers dedicated driving school missions, which introduce them step by step on how to control the trams and explain in detail what they need to consider as a streetcar driver in Angel Shores.
Be it in single or multiplayer mode with up to three additional players, there is always plenty of variety while expanding your own local transport company. In addition to being able to define your own routes and to drive them with the tram of your choice, you can of course also check passenger’s tickets, and have to keep an eye on the traffic as well as the numerous random events waiting for the players!
In addition to the story mode with more than 10 missions, there are also two other game modes to choose from. In sandbox mode, players get unlimited money and all trams and districts are unlocked right from the start, so they can try things out as they wish. In career mode, all trams and districts are also accessible directly, but here they have to manage their starting money well while leading their company to success – completely freely and according to their own preferences!
Tram Simulator Urban Transit will be released for PC on Steam on December 5, 2023 and is now available for pre-order. Dedicated versions for PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and for PC on the Epic Games Store are planned for spring 2024.
Owners of astragon’s Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Official Tram Extension or the Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Season Pass will automatically receive free access to Tram Simulator Urban Transit as soon as the game got released! Conversely, buyers of Tram Simulator Urban Transit will receive free access to Bus Simulator 21 Next Stop – Official Tram Extension (main game required to play)!