Indie publisher United Label and developer Fallen Flag Studios are bringing Eldest Souls to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on July 29, 2021
Created by indie development team, Fallen Flag Studios, Eldest Souls is a ferociously challenging, pixel-art boss-rush game with a focus on fast-paced melee combat. Players must explore the consecrated Citadel, dripping in gorgeous 16-bit attention-to-detail, in search of the Old Gods – and engage in savage, soulslike-inspired combat, where every moment counts.
Focusing on only the toughest and most engaging of combat encounters – the Bosses! – each Old God presents a new and unique challenge for the player to overcome. Victors may claim the God’s celestial powers to unlock a vast array of unique Talents and Abilities, ready to customize their own personalised combat style from a multitude of combinations.
Deep within the world’s labyrinthine passages, players will also encounter intriguing NPCs, compelling questlines and a series of ominous mysteries, as they slowly uncover the truth behind the Old Gods and their agelong imprisonment…
- Ferocious, fast-paced, soulslike inspired combat
- A series of uniquely challenging Boss-Rush combat encounters
- A cast of intriguing NPCs and challenging questlines
- Glorious pixel-perfect graphic style, dripping in gorgeous attention-to-detail
- Extensive skill tree resulting in a multitude of ability combinations for a fully customizable combat style
Eldest Souls is coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC on July 29, 2021.