Every Sunday join me (Gamertag iisdalaw) and the gang for a chill-out gaming session in a rather different unwind with a cup of coffee kind of approach.
If you’re like me, lay ins just don’t happen on a Sunday, whether that be because you’re an early riser and always will be, suffer from insomnia, or have work shift patterns that mess with sleep. Sometimes we need a little something game-wise, but aren’t quite in the mood for an all guns blazing play through.
I prefer an easy chill out game from time to time and it certainly fits my way of life on a Sunday. Sometimes there’s nothing better than sitting there when things are all quiet with a nice cup of coffee and a game that doesn’t involve too much effort.
But do you know what’s even better, inviting a like-minded friend!
So, with that all that said, every Sunday from 6:30 am UK, I invite you to join me in a chosen game from Game Pass, a game that has featured on Games with Gold, a Free to Play title or even a newly released Indie title.
This Sunday’s (13th June) title: SRX – The Game
So, make your coffee or Tea, and have a chat with me. I’m an open guy, easy going, and will talk about anything, So, what ever the subject hit me with it. And if you just like to watch, I’ve got you covered, whilst i ramble on about gaming, giving you my views on this fantastic indie title that looks a lot of fun!
Here’s a little something about the game SRX – The Game
- The official game of SRX: The Superstar Racing Experience
- 4 different series, featuring different cars and rule-sets
- 6 world class licensed tracks, and over 50 additional dirt tracks
- All the stars of the SRX series including Tony Stewart, Helio Castroneves, Bill Elliott and many more
- Compete against the world in 25-player multiplayer
- Build your racing team from the ground up in Career mode, hiring employees and drivers, and upgrading your cars along the way
- Create your own Paint Schemes in our Custom Car Creator