Fans of the Dark Souls series should keep an eye out for Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption. This gritty, challenging RPG looks to deliver a boss rush experience with a twist. Hopefully it will keep us occupied until the release of Dark Souls Remastered in May.
The game looks to flip the usual progression system of most RPGs where you start out weak and get stronger. Instead you’ll have to sacrifice stats before each fight so everything will only get tougher as you get further . Pray for your controllers…
To go along with the new release date, we also have a new trailer below:
- Challenge yourself against eight distinct, brutal bosses
- Sacrifice strength and stats in Sinner’s “level-down” gameplay
- Equip a plethora of unlockable weapons and items to adapt to your weaknesses
- Master Sinner’s hard-but-fair combat
- Bring peace to a tortured soul in a dark and harrowing tale with multiple endings
- Take on new challenges in a variety of game modes for replayability
Look out for Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption on April 25th.