The latest patch for the Xbox Version for Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds on Xbox One has gone live.
Patch Notes 10 is hotfix patch that fixes a few smaller issues:
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane
Are you happy with the fixes coming to PUBG so far?