Neocore and Bigben has revealed the bonuses for preorders and the different editions of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr.
By pre-ordering the console game right now in stores, players will have access to the mission Charybdis Outpost: an investigation offering several hours of extra gameplay in the heart of a run-down, ancient Imperial prison, with access to never-before-seen environments with unique characteristics.
The game will soon be available for digital preorder. This version’s bonus is a Servo-skull: a drone made from the skulls of the Empire’s most loyal servants. Numerous other digital bonuses will be available for those that order the Deluxe or Imperium editions.
- Imperial decoration: two statues representing the Emperor’s faithful subjects to decorate the game hub.
- Skull trail: this exclusive animation will make blazing skulls appear behind you like footprints.
- Skulldust Emote: Surround yourself with the dust of your enemies’ crushed skulls using this exclusive emote.
- All of the Deluxe Edition bonuses. A Steelbook ornamented with skulls (only available in stores)
- The Season Pass, which will contain a lot of additional content, such as never-before-seen investigations, new campaigns with additional loot, familiars, and extra emotes.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr will be available on 11th May on Xbox One.